Honda Insight VTi mini review
Mike P
2011-09-16 17:07:58 UTC
Dreadfuk rattly, plasticy interior. Slow and not that economical, engine
sounds like a 1980s Fiesta with a blowing exhaust. Handling utter shite
but steering responsive and with surprisingly good feedback despite
being far too light. Split rear windscreen causes visibility problem.
Dashboard that encourages hyper-miling fun and a good idea. Cheap for a
hybrid but boy does it feel it.
Most of us have migrated over to the old facebook thing - a secret group.
If you want an invite, ask..... but you'll have to tell us your real name.

It's just like here, but with pictures. The bitching and arguments are
much the same..
Mike P
Bob Sherunckle
2011-09-21 16:43:10 UTC
Post by Mike P
Dreadfuk rattly, plasticy interior. Slow and not that economical, engine
sounds like a 1980s Fiesta with a blowing exhaust. Handling utter shite
but steering responsive and with surprisingly good feedback despite
being far too light. Split rear windscreen causes visibility problem.
Dashboard that encourages hyper-miling fun and a good idea. Cheap for a
hybrid but boy does it feel it.
Most of us have migrated over to the old facebook thing - a secret group.
If you want an invite, ask..... but you'll have to tell us your real name.
It's just like here, but with pictures. The bitching and arguments are
much the same..
--
Mike P
What he said.
It's the same with pictures.

All your old freinemies are there.
Espen B. Olsen
2011-09-22 20:25:02 UTC
Post by Bob Sherunckle
Post by Mike P
Most of us have migrated over to the old facebook thing - a secret group.
If you want an invite, ask..... but you'll have to tell us your real name.
It's just like here, but with pictures. The bitching and arguments are
much the same..
--
Mike P
What he said.
It's the same with pictures.
All your old freinemies are there.
I'd like an invite, please... if only to continue my lurking habit. Fb-name
Espen Bjarne Olsen. Profile pic of fat bloke popping out of a yellow GT40.

Espen
David Steele
2011-09-23 08:42:03 UTC
Post by Espen B. Olsen
Post by Bob Sherunckle
Post by Mike P
Most of us have migrated over to the old facebook thing - a secret group.
If you want an invite, ask..... but you'll have to tell us your real name.
It's just like here, but with pictures. The bitching and arguments are
much the same..
--
Mike P
What he said.
It's the same with pictures.
All your old freinemies are there.
I'd like an invite, please... if only to continue my lurking habit. Fb-name
Espen Bjarne Olsen. Profile pic of fat bloke popping out of a yellow GT40.
Espen
And like PeteM, this iPhone doesn't like the group. Apple; fail...

Bob Sherunckle
2011-09-24 11:21:02 UTC
Post by David Steele
Post by Espen B. Olsen
Post by Bob Sherunckle
Post by Mike P
Most of us have migrated over to the old facebook thing - a secret group.
If you want an invite, ask..... but you'll have to tell us your real name.
It's just like here, but with pictures. The bitching and arguments are
much the same..
--
Mike P
What he said.
It's the same with pictures.
All your old freinemies are there.
I'd like an invite, please... if only to continue my lurking habit. Fb-name
Espen Bjarne Olsen. Profile pic of fat bloke popping out of a yellow GT40.
Espen
And like PeteM, this iPhone doesn't like the group. Apple; fail...
Nor does my (admittedly starting to age) Nokia 5800.